Some parts of this introduction are given in Hungarian, other parts in English.
Newcomers (introductions in 5 minutes):
- Shafa Aljboor, PhD student, IFL
- Bodnár Eszter, PhD student, ESAL
- Buga Csaba, PhD student, ESAL
- Filep Anna Fruzsina, research assistant, young researcher, IKER
- Obbágy Gabriella, research assistant, IKER
- Soha Márton, PhD student, ESAL
- EDL: Laboratory of Electronics and Detector Development
- ESAL: Laboratory of Electron Spectroscopy and Materials Science
- IFL: Laboratory of Ion Beam Physics
- IKER: Laboratory of Climatology and Environmental Physics
Before the lecture we offer a cup of tea and some cakes.